-
November 30th, 2001, 12:22 AM
#21
Inactive Member
-
November 30th, 2001, 12:27 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
November 30th, 2001, 12:28 AM
#23
Inactive Member
You could of with Donny Osmond the other night. ha ha
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
November 30th, 2001, 12:31 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Okay I didn't get caught but this boy came to my house and parked at the bottom of my moms really long driveway and walked up while over night he was there it snowed so when he left he left footprints from my window to the bottom of the driveway so I had to go out like 6 am and walk all over the yard all different ways so no one could tell. I was slick.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
November 30th, 2001, 12:44 AM
#25
Inactive Member
9th grade at my buddys New Years eve party. I had one of those glow in the dark condoms on, the glow stuff was all over her tits aswell haha. Before we could acually engage in it, my buddys mom walked into the room we were in and kicked me out of the party. I was called "glow worm" for about 6 months after that.
looking back, i am damn glad we didnt get to go through with it. She's a tramp.
That is the closest to getting caught I have come.
-
November 30th, 2001, 01:04 AM
#26
Inactive Member
and those condoms arent actually meant to be used!...they dont protect against stds or pregnancy...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 30th, 2001, 01:07 AM
#27
Inactive Member
So it wasn't the watermelon seed I swallowed.
------------------
Tag thier toes, check them off my list
Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR
-
November 30th, 2001, 01:22 AM
#28
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Frustration Elf:
Those were the wettest Flinstones I have ever felt. mmmmmm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, uh huh...when me and my recent ex had sex for the first time it was at the spur of the moment...i was wearing undies w/ winnie the pooh on them
...he likes the pooh panties...he likes the sexy little see-through black undies too, but he got a kick outta undies w/ stories, as he puts it...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 30th, 2001, 02:05 AM
#29
Inactive Member
like panties wif chickens, huh wizey?
hahaha.
-
November 30th, 2001, 02:17 AM
#30
Inactive Member
yup, the chicken panties too....he got a kick outta those too 
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks